Continue to develop and improve the quality of teaching and learning across the school. Key Outcomes:
- 100% of teaching and learning will be judged as good or outstanding under the current Ofsted framework.
- To further improve outcomes for pupils at greater depth/mastery level.
- Literacy - - To continue to improve enjoyment of and attainment in reading. - To ensure pupils experience a range of genres when writing.
- Science - - To continue to improve scientific outcomes for pupils.
Continue to develop and refine the foundation curriculum.
- To improve the link between end of year expectations, assessment and planning.
- To continue to improve WOW learning opportunities.
- To further develop Middle Leaders within their subjects.
To continue to embed the Restorative and Thrive Approaches.
- To ensure children have good behaviour for learning, including respect, good manners and thoughtfulness toward each other.