" A Small School With Great Expectations"
At Suttons Primary School we aim to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment which offers opportunities:
- For everyone within the school to reach their potential and develop: self-worth; confidence; and the ability to take responsibility for their own individual actions and perseverance.
- For everyone within the school to have a sense of wonder, enthusiasm for learning and help children to develop as independent thinkers and learners with enquiring minds.
- To encourage and develop respect and understanding for others.
- To develop all partnerships - small and large - from the individual parent to the wider community and beyond, to support children's learning.
- To give children access to a broad and balanced creative curriculum to attain the highest possible standards in relation to prior attainment through assessment and learning.
"The school and staff are always very
thoughtful towards our family and have
always supported my children."
Year 2 parent